Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday was a junk food kind of day!

I know, I know, I am being bad these last few days and I am just milking this sickness (whatever you call it:))! On Saturday morning, I asked B to take me out of the house to get some air. I was feeling rather depressed from being cooped up in the house too much. Since he had errands to run, I decided to tag along. Went to pick up his dry cleaned clothes and then went to Home Depot to get some air filters. Bad move! Home Depot is located in the same shopping center as Nordstrom's Rack. Of course, I opted out to go to Home Depot with him and went to the Rack instead. But since I have been starving my CC from shopping, I knew that was a bad move. Walking around the store was a torture but that didn't stop me from trying on some goods, right? HAHA! Sorry I forgot to take photos since I was not "feeling" it. B met up with me inside the Rack and got himself a pair of black loafers, thermal shirt and cologne. Hey what about mine?

I left the store even more depressed, that I asked him to take me to get some c
ure for my depression. Off we go to Cheeburger Cheeburger for Junk food! Feast your eyes my friends..I think I gained probably 10 lbs because I finished everything. Shame shame!



Oh it didn't just stop there, we went to Krispy Kreme afterwards.
But boy, I don't even remember the last time I had a donut. So I guess I am excused right? I just wanted to get one but no B decided he wanted a dozen. Great!




Now back to regular programming next week, starting Monday:-) promise!

Bisous,
Contessa


No comments:

Post a Comment