Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grilled All Natural Pork Loin ala Contessa

Just want to share a simple, quick and healthy recipe with you all that I made for dinner last night. I am sure all those busy career housewives out there wish there was a way they don't have to prepare and cook dinner every night for the family (unless you prefer take outs). If you have a schedule like mine that starts at 5:00 a.m. and gets home by 7:00 p.m., the least thing you would want to do is toy around the kitchen and cook. But since, I am such a domesticated and dedicated wife to my B, I try to cook dinner at least every night. He is spoiled if you ask me.

On most nights, I usually try to come up with something quick and most importantly healthy. So last night I made all grilled all natural pork loin roast (we eat only grass fed meat or all natural pork raised without hormones or antibiotics) that I had purchased from Whole Foods last week. Since roasting the pork takes too much time, I decided to slice it thinly and seasoned with salt, pepper and a little bit of paprika. I then grilled it for a few minutes on each side. You can serve it with any sides you want. We always try to have salad with every meal so I served my pork with spinach salad mixed with tomatoes, cucumbers, boiled eggs, shave parmesan cheese and drizzled with fat free dressing.


What about you? Tell me what's your favorite quick and easy dinner?

Bisous,
Contessa


No comments:

Post a Comment