Friday, March 11, 2011

Enjoying my new ride

It's not a brand new car if that's what you're thinking. I'm referring to my brand new Schwinn Hybrid. He! He! This was my "just because I love you" gift from B (now everybody say "awwwww"). I never asked for it but was hoping to own one since B has his own bike too. Besides, we need an alternative outlet for "bonding time" than going out to eat. With spring just right around the corner, I want to be outside as much as possible. You can only work out so much in the gym, ya know:-)

I've had my new toy for two weeks now and last Saturday, the weather was finally nice enough to take it out for a ride for the first time. B and I went to our local park. Their bike trail over looks the lake and the view made our ride even more enjoyable. I'll just let the pictures do the talking...enjoy!
IMG_6630
Excited!

IMG_6631
Regardless if the lake is manmade, the view is still beautiful.

IMG_6632
Let me play pictionary first. B was making comments around this time already. lol!

IMG_6633
Honey stop taking pictures!
 
IMG_6636
Can you take a picture of me first while I ride my bike? And don't you just love my fanny pack? Where else would I put my camera then if not for this beauty? lol!

IMG_6637
Takiing a break. Thank goodness he agreed to have his picture taken. :-)

IMG_6638
I would like to come back here and do a fashion shoot. LOL!
If you guys have a bike, don't just let it rust in your garage. Take it out for a ride from time to time. Not only it's a good form of leg excercise, but you get to bond and enjoy the company of your loved ones while doing so. Not to mention, choose regional parks that have bike trails. It's a stress free environment. The view is beautiful, the wind is refreshing and most importantly, the thought of getting fit is inspiring. We biked for about three hours and by the time we got home, my legs were on fire. It was definitely a good burn!

Hope you have a great weekend ahead..I plan to do more biking on Saturday!

Bisous, Contessa

No comments:

Post a Comment