Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lanvin X H&M?

I wish! I don't think I would have the patience to line up in the cold when it first went on sale. Although, the other side of me was playing around the idea of waking up early on a Saturday morning on my day off and spend a few hours in line just to get a piece of Lanvin's collection for H&M. 

I know this was a rather delayed post as everywhere in the fashion blogosphere were blogging about this when they first heard of the collaboration. But, hey!, I was busy doing other things that matter. Like preparing for my sister's baby shower. HA!HA!

May I present to you my Lanvin x H&M inspired outfit. I've purchased this dress from Banana Republic a long time ago (before Lanvin even came out with his design for H&M, lol!). And up to this day, I still haven't had a chance to wear it out. Perhaps to a New Year's party? Any suggestions?

If I am not cooking, I play dress-up. Yes I know, I am not only a frustrated cook, but, also a frustrated model. Thank God B was not around when I was doing my photo shoot. Otherwise, all I would hear is, "Honey! you are so full of it." HA!HA!I am sure, I don't only speak for myself but to other self obsessed gals out there as well:-)So I know you can relate!!

Sorry for the hat, I was trying to conceal my bad hair. 



 That's it for now mes amis. Please excuse our little condo. It's slowly coming together. 

Stay warm! Bisous, Contessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment