Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcoming the Spring

Spring is my most favorite time of the year. I love that aesthetics of it. I could spend all day appreciating the blooms of the flowers and the greenery of the field. Spring really brings back the beauty of the nature that's been in hibernation during the dead of winter.

Just as much as I appreciate the blooms and the coolness of the weather, the pretty and colorful outfits are really what I look forward to every Spring. HEHE! So allow me to share with you a quick outfit post from yesterday. I was on my way to the grocery store and I couldn't help but take the camera out for a spin (supposedly to take picture of the Cherry Blossoms, lol). Thanks to my SIL who agreed to be my photog. HEHE! Looking at these pictures, I just realized that I am wearing some of Spring's fashion essentials. I've got my Indigo blazer, floral shirt, nude wedge, dark denim, and messenger shoulder bag. Now mind you, these clothes are from two years ago. I guess, I was already thinking ahead when I purchased them then. LOL! Please enjoy:-)

IMG_8797

 
IMG_8766

IMG_8771

IMG_8776

IMG_8779

IMG_8781

IMG_8787

IMG_8792

IMG_8794

Bisous, Contessa

1 comment:

  1. I love your wedges, and IMHO , the Evelyne is the best Hermes bag :)

    ReplyDelete