Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Sister's Baby Shower - Gourmet Cookie Favors

The original plan was supposedly for John to make cupcakes as favors for the baby shower. However, due to time constraint, he opted to make his gourmet cookies instead. The Pastry Chef needs a break too, right? He's been baking for the last three days since he arrived for Thanksgiving. John, made two different gourmet cookies. White and Dark Chocolate Chunk and Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut Cookies. I was never a fan of cookies. But, after I tasted John's gourmet cookies, I am definitely hooked. Well for John's cookies, that is. HA! HA! I can tell you how many cookies we devoured while we were baking them.


Here I am as John's Pastry Sous Chef:-)


Making the first batch of white and dark chocolate chunk. Look at the size of that?! Yum yum!


Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut Cookies


In keeping with the baby shower BOW (brown, orange, white) motiff, we decided to wrap each cookies with orange and white tissue paper. We also used brown ribbons to tie each ends and put some baby related stickers on it. Simple, easy, but also affordable!



That's my beautiful sister and her husband. Congratulations to you both.

On my next post, I will be showing you our decour and the creative minds behind this successful party.
Happy Friday!
Bisous,
Contessa

No comments:

Post a Comment